Conveyor Handling Company can improve many aspects of an operation through automation. Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV’s) can be utilized to improve daily operations.
AGV systems can be implemented in your operation without having to add devices in or on the facility’s floor. Using triangulation, the AGV’s are guided through the facility to perform their required tasks, avoiding damage to the building, the product, or the equipment. AGV systems also increase the safety of the work environment. Using AGV systems with palletizing systems allows complete ”end of line” automation, resulting in cost savings and significant improvements in production management.
AGV’s offer the following advantages:
- Safer work environment
- Fast returns on investments
- Work optimization
- Avoid building and equipment damage
- Real time information/location of the products
- Ease of installation
- Greater flexibility to increase speed by adding other vehicles
- Creates a tidy environment by keeping the pallets in the correct locations
Looking for more information on AGV’s? Get started with CHC!